Nigerian artistes, Tiwa Savage, Burna Boy and Falana recently got featured in a post by VogueWorld titled “These Are the People Who Are Inspiring Us Right Now.” The list comprises of 100 creatives from all around the globe.
VOGUE is a world leading fashion and style magazine and the brand listed the three Nigerian artistes as inspiring fashion figures.
Singer, Falana also featured in a post titled “These 5 Women Are Living Works of Art, From Their Neon Braids To Natural Hair Sculptures” in which she talked about her hair styling.
Burna Boy had his fashion style celebrated in a post that chronicled his love for fashion, and how he has decided to create his style of fashion rather than jump on trends. In the piece he said,
“I was always the one who didn’t really want to follow that. I wanted to start it. I just always went off. I just always came up with my own little twist.”
Tiwa Savage was described as an accomplished Afropop and R&B singer-songwriter from Nigeria with taste for Gucci logos and bold streetwear by the fashion chronicler.
See pictures below
- Jidenna Links Up With Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry, Sarkodie , Burna Boy & Wale For New EP “Boomerang” (0)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: DJ Big N x Tiwa Savage x Burna Boy – Anything (For You) (0)
- DOWNLOAD MP3: DJ Big N ft. Tiwa Savage & Burna Boy – Anything(VIDEO) (0)
- Young Paris – Best Of Me (Remix) ft. Tiwa Savage (0)
- Yonda Ft. Burna Boy – Las Vegas (Remix) (0)
- Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage; Dr Sid Opens Up (0)
- Wizkid, Tiwa Savage, Maleek Berry To Perform At Made In America Festival (0)
- Wizkid, Davido & Others Nominated For Best African Act ‘MOBO AWARDS 2017’ (0)
- Why I Have Never Recorded Any Music with Tiwa Savage – Di’Ja (0)
- VIDEO: Yonda – Las Vegas (Remix) ft. Burna Boy (0)